Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thank You! =)

Saying yesterday was great will be an understatement. So let's say it was Tremendously Timbre!!! And I was not referring to England 4-1 crushing win over the cat Croats! I mean Who cares about this win? The three lions will not win this coming world cup. They will not make me eat my words. But with the wily Capello in charge, Im in danger of eating them eventually. So I better make them abit tastier. Hmm..Actually England is not bad; but not good either. Haha. Alright, i shall stop mocking the Three Lions. Actually, I am not an anti-England fan. In fact, I do like them. But i just sensed that they are controlled by the bookmakers in England. So, I stayed the same. They will not win the world cup. They got too many fans and punters and hooligans for them to their dis-advantage. Thank you. Now, back to me and my friends!

So, yesterday, I gave myself a first present by taking a break from work! and it was very good! I enjoyed throughout the day and night! From morning devotion to running to shopping to dinner to drinks and music! What a Bomb!

So, dinner was at Miss Clarity with beloved siblings in Damien-donnie, Mad millicent, Prince charles and Nice, the Holy man,nic-wong! The fellowships was great and fun! I missed these times badly! Where we could just sit down and eat and laugh at ourselves and there goes our heads!

Next, we (Xcept the Holy man) went to spent the special night away at Timbre @ the arts house.
Wow, this place is cool man. And yesterday band was the Goodfellas, which, was Good! And Don n Co dedicated a song for me which took me by surprised! As the Goodfellas happily delivered Maroon 5's sunday morning to the bday boy. And, no bias here, it was their best performance of the nite! Haha. where everybody's there wishing it was really a sunday morning then so that they could worship God! Haha.

So, thanks Don for arranging all these. And tks for recommending me to Erdinger, it was indeed smoooooth. Haha. And to this place called, timbre. Nice.

And thanks again Don, Mel, Charles and Nic for coming and made last nite a special one.

The weather is good. The beer is smooth. The music is fantastic. But none of it could compare to the company that I have for last nite.

Thank God for your love and grace.

Beautiful. ( Hey Justin, Amanda, Ramesh and Sashi. We missed you badly last nite.) In Pink Floyd's words, wish you were here. =)

No comments: