Thursday, August 28, 2008

Its The End Where I Begin...(so move along.)

I realised I was so farting stupid to send that sms to her! And went through an unnecessary emotional night altogether. But you see, all I wanna do is to salvage this friendship! His love in me taught me to do that. If I still belonged to the world, I would be more than happy that she don't exist in my life anymore. As in,.. I don't get to see her la. Not anything more serious that that. And I would be most glad to not even care how she is doing in life! Hmph!

So, I sent that sms.
And she went all out to kill me.
Killed my heart and buried it six-feet under.
I had only me, myself and Love to blame for this insult! Ha!
But its ok.
Its ok.
If that is the least I could do for you now,
I would.
Goodbye, my (ex-)Lover.

Tried to break my heart?
Well, its broke.
But you see,
I am strong.

Cos what don't kill a heart,
only makes it strong.

Now I'm alive
and my ghosts are gone
I've shed all the pain
I've been holding on
The cure for a heart
Is to move along, is to move along
So move along.

Peace I leave with you.
My peace I give to you.

I am free from you!

No comments: